i was in the car today and i starting thinking about the phrase "down to earth". i have always heard people say how someone was "down to earth". i think the meaning of this description is more powerful than we think. to me, being down to earth would represent being compassionate, without conceit or having egotistical qualities. also someone who is not affected by the latest trend. once i'm an actress i hope to be one considered down to earth.
FAME. Fame is an illusion. No one is actually worth more than any other person. However, I wouldn't mind doing what I love most and getting paid for it. Even if I didn't get paid that much at first, like I would really love to do scary independent films. That's something I'd enjoy.
this movie is pretty creepy. i enjoy watching it though. i enjoy watching all kinds of movies. i like to put myself in actresses places and decide which roles i'd like to play more.
Listening to this
song in the car with thoughts stirring in my mind. I feel like there's a time when everyone feels like a misguided ghost. It's important to know that the feeling can and will subside. you just have to

there's gonna be a better day. and there will be..
I read a book my brother loaned to me today. I sat down and read it out loud front to finish.
I really enjoyed it. It made me not feel so alone, that someone else really does understand the intricacies of my feelings as well. Even if the author had felt them under different circumstances I could relate to a lot of the things she discussed in the journal.
There was one topic she touched on, my favorite topic of all. LOVE.
"I am learning that loving all the way can ache and sting, but loving half-way doesn't keep us SAFE, it leaves us with a hope that could never live out loud."
Love Love Love. All you need is love.
"Honor your humanness and all of your feelings - the messy ones, the growing pains, the ache - because we can’t have the dark without the light.." -s. harrison
[[You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you]]
Alan Watts
When will everyone realize that we're all connected? All made of the same. All one. ONE love.
ilyy;; <3>
0 comments:
Post a Comment