BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

it knows no distance

In my last blog I wrote about a certain someone in my life who had been missing. I'm happy to say that things always get worse before they get better. Having this person in my life has made such a difference in who I am. From this person I've learned patience and understanding. I know what it feels like to be in love.


I know that a lot of crazy shit has happened but it comes back to love.
<3>

Now is the time in my life that I need to explore and decide to focus on what I really want out of life. I think that I need some sort of stimulation that is more within. There's more to this life than the external. It would be nice to have a better balance of the two.
It's important to realize that there is a positive and negative effect to every action I take. Everything is constantly changing and moving. I think it's time for everyone to start becoming aware that everything in the world is a part of each other. Everything is made up of the same atoms. We're all connected and we're straying farther from nature all the time.

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC;;;
what would one of my blogs be without mentioning music at least once?
lately it's been rocking my world. i wishhh i could've gone to allgood and camp bisco, but i'm going to try to make it to electric zoo!


Music makes me happy when nothing else can. Soon I'll be reunited with my love, and it's going to be oh so amazinggg; ily.






0 comments: