After dating this guy for about three months he asked me to be his girlfriend. i said yes. It's been 9 days and today he came over and told me he just wanted to be friends. He was really sincere and he honestly didnt want to hurt me. He told me we would still talk every day and that he still wanted to go out and have fun with me. Things were getting pretty serious and I think that really scares him. It really sucks because I actually already love this guy...and I hadn't told him. I figured if he felt that way he would tell me, and he most likely wouldn't be breaking up with me. We have had the most amazing summer together which is why all of this seems confusing. I guess when there wasn't a title he feels less pressure. It just really sucks...I hope that he will change his mind and come around. I cant just wait around for him though but I definitely don't want to date ANYONE. I'm really hurt...but I'm just glad he will still be in my life....

I hope someday soon there will be a brighter day...
Follow me on Twitter @caseypendleton
0 comments:
Post a Comment