
I really just want to free my mind. Lately I've found myself just wanting to write so...here I am.
I'd like to start by saying that my life has been crazier than it's ever been lately. I have felt like I'm gonna lose it while at the same time being the happiest I believe I've ever been. I'm surrounded by people, music and things that all make me happy.
I want to go to the beach, when it's warm but not so hot you're miserable you know? Where there's a light breeze that blows through your hair just enough but not so much it's annoying. And I want him to be there with me, singing and playing. Just being...

I've fallen into something I don't believe I've ever experienced. I can't explain it to you, but I think it's that "l" word you know.
You know the one, the one that people are scared to say. I'm becoming less scared, because I've realized up until now, I'm not sure how much I really meant that 4 letter word.
Who knows? I just know that whenever he's there, I'm happy. For no reason. That's something I've never experienced before. And...he just gets it. Don't you baby?
I think that everything happens for a reason, and as the events have played out right in front of me, I'm becoming more sure of my actions every day. It's like I finally have some guidance.
"For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I think that everything happens for a reason, and as the events have played out right in front of me, I'm becoming more sure of my actions every day. It's like I finally have some guidance.
"For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Emerson knew his shit. And I don't want to be angry anymore.

Another thing I've been thinking a lot about is my friends.
I've gotten so close to so many people at college. More so than I thought possible.
I've always been really shy...
and I feel like that person is completely gone.

I've just enabled myself to open up and be crazy and have fun; I think that's what life is about...and just doing whatever the fuck you want to do...
I love you Rachael, Mary, Danny & Derek...
The rest of you: you know who you are, peace & love.

Another thing I've been thinking a lot about is my friends.
I've gotten so close to so many people at college. More so than I thought possible.
I've always been really shy...
and I feel like that person is completely gone.

I've just enabled myself to open up and be crazy and have fun; I think that's what life is about...and just doing whatever the fuck you want to do...
I love you Rachael, Mary, Danny & Derek...
The rest of you: you know who you are, peace & love.

1 comments:
ilove you casey :) you're a beautiful person, and i'm so glad you're happy. you're just living life, and that's the way it should be. things will keep looking up for you love, just be who you are.
Post a Comment