These are just a couple of poems I wrote a little bit ago.

"untitled"
Our fingers laced invokes a new spark inside
something undiscovered and its becoming
hard to hide
so fast and unexpectedly
your eyes captured me
when we were in a state of bliss
do you remember that connection? or was it just me?
time was flying by that night but it was
only us three.
The world seems better through altered eyes
and worse all at the same time
but you were there and that's how I wanted it
to be.
Time was flying by and it was only us three.

"Masterminds"
I’m trying to realize what you are
You said “I see right through you”
But I don’t think you really do
I feel so high; my feet aren’t touching the ground
Time starts to slow as our bodies become one
Heartbeats multiplying whenever you’re around
I can barely hold on when it’s only just begun
Blindly I create a path I have never seen
Freely running with my eyes closed
I ran into you as fast as I could
And the impact of you
was the best thing I’ve ever felt
To realize what love is
Will we ever really know?
Constantly shifting we mastermind that
Love has got to be madness

i can't explain myself.
but i can say that i love you.


0 comments:
Post a Comment