BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

dave matthews won't get out of my head. he won't even try. i've been listening to so much dave matthews lately & i still don't even feel like stopping.
yeah, i've listened to a few other things in between, but it's been coming back to dave for quite some time now.

i'm really happy about this new relationship.




_____________________________________________________________________________________
So, I was thinking about something earlier...

::I really don't think people were meant to love only one person.::
Now, I know some people may have a problem with this statement, and I really don't give a shit.

Love is not something that can be explained.// You can align your universe.
I also think you can't just love one person because there are so many good things about so many different people.
I think if everyone learned to share we'd be much better off and people would generally be more happy.
they'd get more love. and more friendships.
but this won't ever happen because we've been instructed to only love one person and try to be with them forever.
well that's not how it is.
at least not from my perspective




let's steal a bus and drive away...

I remember when I first saw this picture; I was so excited.

Two wonderful people in one small space...



it was really amazing. i've seen both underoath and taking back sunday... both bands that deserve a lot more credit than they receive. they both have deep lyrics that really capture the way i feel a lot of times.


i'm not as much into underĂ˜ath anymore as I used to be but at that time when i was in love with them they really set it off for me. they're a christian band but i don't feel like it matters, their lyrics can be applied to non-religious ideas. but yeah...they scream a lot so i feel less into them these days...

this used to be one of my favorites.


taking back sunday...where to even begin? they're fucking amazing. definitely like the first album the most...for sure.
i saw them live and it was unlike anything i've ever experienced. i wouldn't say they are the best live band i've ever seen but it was definitely something amazing.
the whole band just flowing and the crowd right there you know & everyone can just feel the music...




i'll be your guide i'll show you the way

0 comments: