BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010




Okay, so I haven't blogged in a really long time. There has been a lot of ridiculous shit going on and I didn't really have time. I'll be honest, shit has sucked but it's starting to look up again.

There's so much in my head it's hard to get it out.


I have been realizing more and more people around me who aren't happy. I wonder if they were always like this and I had never realized it until now, because I myself haven't really been happy.
I think that I'm turning around though, at least I hope so.
I'm surrounded by people that I love. and they love me too. None of them know how grateful I am. I just wish I could make everything okay for everyone and it sucks to know that isn't anywhere near possible.
lately i've been thinking i really care about a lot of people more than they care about me. it's almost like i'm used to it though.

i'm not going to change anything i do though because i know loving is the right thing to do. it's a lot better than most things you could do.



\\Everyone just seriously needs to get high.//

sooo my birthday is in ten days.



i'm really hoping money will just appear out of the sky so that i can go see pretty lights april first. i was really looking forward to going.

that's okay though, i have the ones that make me smile (:

[["We are all sitting
Legs crossed round a fire
My yellow flame she dances
Tequila drinking oh our
Minds will wonder
To wonderous places"]]

i'm so glad it's finally starting to be warm outside. it makes the body feel good and it makes everyone happier.
just cuddling outside in the sun with all my favorite people makes me SO happy.
i'm sure i'm going crazy.
i feel like...
this is so nice.

i love love love love love

{explain to me this conspiracy against me}



0 comments: