BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

i'm being taken over.


Have you ever felt like your being taken over by something?
I don't even think it's me being taken over, I think I'm just happy..
I'm seriously fucking happy right now.
I've just been thinking about all the things I'm grateful for. Mostly the people.

They love cigarettes. All of them. And I love them more than they'll ever know. (:

My friends complete me. I don't think they realize how much I care...but it's like my natural instinct...actually i don't believe in natural instinct, but whatever - it is what it is.
where i wanna be..."He who knows best knows how little he knows" Thomas Jefferson



I honestly don't know. What the hell does normal mean? I just changed my font and normal is an option..like who decides which size is normal?



Photobucket


Haha, problem solved? I feel like swimming so much...like real bad! Does anyone want to go swimming with me? Somewhere has to be warm.




"Everybody wake up if you're living with your eyes closed"






Photobucket





L'amour est une chose qu'il n'y a pas une explication...



L’amour, c’est quand l’envie vous prend qu’on ait envie de vous


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[i really wanna create some kind of teleportation device.]
is there any way to make sure i'll be in one piece?
silly girl, do you think we care if you're in one piece?
well...of course not. you're...they.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

take and hide me someplace far away...i wanna rest in the shade with you all day & talk of what we were before...

it'll all be better then.
does anyone wanna come?


0 comments: